Phillips 66® Super ATF is a high-quality transmission fluid recommended for use in all domestic and import vehicles no longer under warranty where the OEM previously specified a GM DEXRON®-III H or Ford MERCON® fluid.
• Proper frictional properties for smooth shifting and excellent anti-shudder performance
• Excellent thermal stability and oxidation resistance for long fluid life
• Excellent low-temperature properties
• Protects against wear
• Minimizes sludge and varnish deposits
• Protects against rust and corrosion
• Good seal compatibility
• Suitable for both automotive and industrial applications
• GM and Ford automatic transmissions in 2005 and earlier model-year vehicles that are no longer under warranty, where the OEM previously specified DEXRON®-III H, DEXRON®-II, DEXRON® or MERCON® ATF
• Import vehicles where DEXRON®-III H(1) or an earlier-generation DEXRON® fluid(1) is specified
• Allison heavy-duty off-highway automatic transmissions that require a C-4 quality fluid
• Hydraulic systems on industrial and mobile equipment operating over a wide temperature range
(1)obsolete service category
Note: Super ATF is not recommended for use in newer automatic transmissions that require a GM DEXRON®-VI, Ford MERCON®LV, Ford MERCON®SP or Ford MERCON®V fluid for warranty coverage, or in continuously variable transmissions (CVTs).