POWERDRIVE® SYNTHETIC ARCTIC TO-4 FLUID
Phillips 66 PowerDrive Synthetic Arctic TO-4 Fluid is a premium quality, synthetic, multigrade fluid specially developed for use in off-highway equipment operating in arctic climates where a fluid meeting Caterpillar TO-4 performance requirements is specified. It is a multi-functional fluid for use in transmissions, final drives, hydraulic systems and wet brakes. It is not for use in engines.
SYNTHETIC MULTIGRADE CATERPILLAR TO-4 FLUID FOR ARCTIC CLIMATES
- Synthetic formulation for enhanced performance in arctic temperatures
- Well-balanced frictional properties for smooth and efficient clutch operation
- Outstanding oxidation resistance and thermal stability for long fluid life
- High load-carrying capacity for protection of final drive gear sets
- Excellent deposit control and wear protection
- Protects yellow metals against corrosion
- High shear stability
- Compatible with a wide variety of seals and friction materials
- Excellent low-temperature properties for easier starting at low ambient temperatures
- Good foam resistance
- Powershift transmissions, hydrostatic transmissions, torque converters, final drives and hydraulic systems of Caterpillar, Euclid, Komatsu and other off-highway construction and mining equipment operating in arctic climates
CAUTION: Refer to the OEM recommendations for recommended temperature ranges.