High performance, long-service greases for multi-purpose protection of ball and roller bearings under high temperature and extreme operating conditions. Protects against wear from shock loading, as well as rust and corrosion from water exposure.
NLGI grade: 1, 2
- Good water resistance
- Good resistance to wash out of bearings.
- Good rust and corrosion protection, even in wet conditions.
- Extreme pressure protection.
- Protection against shock loading, thus promoting long bearing life.
- Outstanding film strength and adhesive properties.
- Good low temperature pumpability
- Easy handling in the container and grease dispensing equipment.
Use in the lubrication of trucks, tractors, and passenger cars. This includes ball joints, universal joints, chassis points, wheel bearings, water pumps, and fifth wheels.
Boat trailer wheel bearings
High temperature disc brake bearing applications