PowerDrive® Fluid 6000
Phillips 66® PowerDrive Fluid 6000 is a high-performance lubricant specially designed for use in the final drives and axles of Caterpillar off-highway equipment. It is formulated with advanced additive technology to provide improved gear and bearing life in final drives and axles. It meets the performance requirements of the Caterpillar FD-1 specification for Final Drive and Axle Oil (FDAO).
CATERPILLAR FD-1 FINAL DRIVE AND AXLE OIL
- Improved bearing life and gear life compared with TO-4 fluids
- Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability for long fluid life
- Protects against pitting, scuffing and wear
- Protects against rust and copper corrosion
- Compatible with a wide variety of seals
- Good foam resistance
PowerDrive Fluid 6000 is recommended for use in certain highly loaded Caterpillar final drives and axles that do not contain friction materials. It is not recommended for use in engines, transmissions or hydraulic systems, and should not be used in compartments with friction materials unless Caterpillar FDAO or FD-1 quality oil is specified.